Soap is very common in people’s daily life, and people often use soap. In this article, the precautions when using soap are introduced in detail.
1. Is it appropriate to wash your face with soap for oily skin?
1. Weakly acid soap and weakly alkaline soap are two major categories of soap. Healthy skin is weakly acidic. When washing your face with soap, you must rinse off the soap foam on your face with clean water. If soap is left on the skin, the skin will be in a weakly alkaline state. Becomes more rough. There are ingredients in the skin that can maintain the skin in its original state. After the soap foam on the face is rinsed off, the skin will automatically return to its original state.
2. But if it is allergic skin, you must use weak acid soap. This is because allergic skin does not have strong resistance to the outside world and cannot naturally recover from weakly alkaline to weakly acidic. Therefore, using weakly acidic soap is the best choice for people with allergic skin.
2. How to make honey soap?
Everyone knows that honey is good for human skin, but it is unrealistic to apply honey to the face. Manufacturers have introduced honey soap in response to people’s needs. In fact, we can make honey soap by ourselves at home. Methods as below:
1. Dissolve the caustic soda with water and stir continuously with chopsticks until the water becomes transparent.
2. Pour olive oil into it. When adding olive oil, be sure to add it slowly. Stir while pouring. Wait until all the olive oil is poured in, and stir for about ten minutes.
3. Add honey and continue stirring, then stirring for about ten minutes. Then you can add essential oils according to your preference.
4. After stopping the stirring, let it stand for three minutes, then pour it into the mold, and store it in a place without sunlight for 2 to 3 days. The honey soap is made.
3. Should I use soap or shower gel when taking a bath in summer?
Soap has been around for a long time, but nowadays many people use shower gel. Soap has soap base, glycerin and other ingredients. These ingredients can decontaminate strongly, but they can cause skin irritation to a certain extent. Soap is suitable for people with oily skin. People with dry skin or who are prone to skin allergies are not suitable for soap. In severe cases, allergic reactions may occur.
Shower gels generally contain herbal plant extracts and soap bases, which can not only quickly remove dirt, but also moisturize the skin. If the skin becomes smoother, the shower gel also contains fragrances. After taking a shower with the shower gel The whole body will emit a fragrance.
Therefore, whether to use shower gel or soap should be chosen according to your physique.
4. Can the soap be used after its expiration date?
If the soap exceeds the expiration date, the smell of the soap will not change significantly, and it can be used continuously, but the stain effect will be worse.