Soap is one of our common washing products, so how can we use soap in our daily life? Next, let me share my experience with you.
1. First of all, compared with other cleaning products, soap has the advantages of being easy to rinse and convenient to carry, which is also inferior to other later updated products.
2. Soap can play a role in refreshing the wardrobe, especially when the damp wardrobe emits a musty smell, you can buy a few pieces of soap that you like, put it in a cloth bag and hang it in the wardrobe, and it will work. The role of washing the closet.
3. For mirrors that are prone to fogging, if you use a pot of soapy water with a high concentration, wipe the mirror surface with a cloth soaked in it, after the mirror surface is dry, a film will be formed on the mirror surface, and then the fog will be It will be much smaller.
4. For sewing professionals, soap is their favorite item because they can be used to draw lines, and after the clothes are finished, they are washed in water without leaving any line marks.
5. If you find that the zipper of your clothes or trousers is stuck, it is not easy to use. You might as well use soap to slide on the zipper, and then try to pull the zipper, you will find it works well.
6. For children who like to play with blowing bubbles, use a certain proportion of soapy water with other doses of detergent solution to make the blown bubbles large and not easily broken.